Upgrades in the summer at our partners in Krasnodar Region and Irkutsk city, they have commissioned two WL-2000 series automatic machines in addition to those already in operation. What is new and interesting about these WL-2000 models?
1. The line is equipped with a mesh longitudinal guillotine, which cuts the mesh without stopping the production process of welding the entire sheet. Adjustment and positioning of the guillotine is carried out over the entire width of the mesh.
2. The machine uses a sliding system of longitudinal feeding and straightening module with collet clamps for easy access, convenient adjustment of the welding portal and maintenance of the machine.
3. The loop accumulator has been upgraded. It is equipped with a chain hoist, which stabilizes the side wire feeding system and dump of rods (in the welding portal) as a whole. An installed device reduces the applied wire pulling force and, as a result, reduces wear and tear on the mechanisms, loads and dynamic impacts.
4. The vertical drive coiled wire holder uses upward winding to avoid tightening the coiled wire and stability of unwinding.
5. The use of braided bus instead of composite lamellar busbars increases their durability due to the reduced effect of "metal fatigue failure".
6. Side cross wire feeds are equipped with advanced roller units that can be easily adjusted with levers. This significantly reduces the time required to set up the straightening process.
7. Mesh welding process is controlled and adjusted from the terminal stand, and the ergonomics of the automatic welding system is changed.